Tuesday, March 10, 2009

D' Luxe Designs - Sisterhood Blog Award

It is truly an honor to receive peer recognition. My blog just received The Sisterhood Award from Jill at Zingo Tots.

Now I get to share the award with other great blogs. This is how it works:1. Put the logo on your blog or post.2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are my 5 people I am passing it on to:1. Lanyardlady: For the most beautiful jeweled lanyards in any office; 2. Be Jeweled by Candi: For her vibrant jewelry designs and support for other etsy artists; 3. Clumps of Mascara: For sharing tips to make us all more beautiful; 4. Black Style Central: For her up to the minute stylista insights; 5. Additions Style: For her great esty shop and creative inspiration.

Please visit these blogs and congratulate them!

3 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing the Sisterhood Award! I'm sure glad I found your blog as well.

Additionsstyle said...

Thanks so much for choosing my blog for the Sisterhood Award!

I really enjoy you blog too.

Be Jeweled By Candi said...

Wow, I am so honored that you would give me this award - thank you so much!!

Traffic Exchange

My Memberships

googlea142062f74839c3b.html
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
ss_blog_claim=8dbba9810222608dc7ece1c3e126f9cb ss_blog_claim=8dbba9810222608dc7ece1c3e126f9cb